We are dedicated to keeping our present and potential shareholders informed with the latest news and relevant information.
Q: What are the investment highlights?
1. First mover in the cannabis-based combination therapy space.
2. Has filed for six patents in some of the largest markets: Pain, Eating Disorders and Epilepsy.
3. Patents for pain medication (IGC-501) filed in USA, Canada and Europe.
4. Working on several additional filings for indications including Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Depression, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease.
5. Anticipates commencement of clinical trails in 2017 as appropriate on several indications including Pain.
Q: What is the stock symbol for the Company and where is it listed?
The stock symbol is IGC and we are listed on the NYSE MKT.
Q: Tell me about the warrants.
There are 11,652,648 public IGC warrants that allow holders to purchase 1,165,264 shares of common stock for an aggregate price of $50 per share. The warrants are trading on the OTC Markets as IGC.IW. The warrants expire on March 6, 2019.
Q: Where is IGC incorporated?
We are a Maryland based company located in Bethesda Maryland, USA.
Q: Who does IGC use for clearing its stock?
We use Continental Stock Transfer & Trust Company.
Q: How do I obtain the latest annual report?
To receive a copy of IGC’s annual report, please go to sec.gov.
Q: Does IGC’s financial year end on December 31?
No, our financial year ends on March 31.
Mr. Richard Prins (Chairman) and Mr. Sudhakar Shenoy
Mr. Sudhakar Shenoy (Chairman) and Mr. Richard Prins
IGC has adopted its Code of Ethics and Audit Committee Charter to help ensure that it retains its integrity and merits public trust and confidence.
For more details please refer to: